Participation in this competition is free of charge and open to students and emerging artists. Each artwork can be submitted by an individual or by a team. Multiple entries from individuals or teams are permitted, but each submission must be registered separately.
All participants are encouraged to post information about their work and can use their own social media accounts to gain votes for their art, which will be posted on the Australian Embassy’s Instagram page.
All submissions must also be uploaded to the artist’s Instagram using the #AussieBanget #ModxPopcon #Modcon2017 hash tags and also tag photo to @kedubesaustralia
- Participants can submit artworks created by using a computer or digital applications and devices.
- All entries must be original artwork of the submitter.
- Entries that infringe existing copyright or include trademarked images or themes will not be accepted.
- Entries must not consist of hate speech, explicit language, pornographic, violent, or sexual content, racial, religious, and political sensitive matters.
How to Submit
Apply using the website
- A completed participation form at https://popconasia.com/modcon/form
- One (1) digital file of the artwork (image or video) with the following specifications: - 1080 pixels x 1080 pixels* (for Instagram) and do consider if your artwork(s) are selected, please prepare it to maximum size 841mm x 841mm for 300dpi (it will be squared from A0 paper size) for printed artworks only.*
- Dimension for image: 150 dpi
- Maximum duration for video: 30 seconds
- Maximum 2MB (image only)
- JPEG or PNG (Maximum Resolution) and mp4
- The description of the artwork(s) for Instagram caption max 2.200 characters and long description for the catalogue 100-300 words, both in English.
- A max 75-100 words short biography of the artist or team, in English.
- All submissions must also be uploaded to the artist’s Instagram using the #AussieBanget #ModxPopcon #Modcon2017 hash tags and also tag photo to @kedubesaustralia
- The deadline for all submissions is 30 June 2017
Winners will be selected by the appointed judges. Based on the approved criteria, the judges will shortlist 10 finalists. The top 10 works will then be uploaded onto the Australian Embassy’s Instagram page, where public voting (likes) will determine the winner.
The unveiling of the winner
s will take place during Pop Con Asia (5-6 August 2017), a premier pop culture event, dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for creative and popular art forms.
Shortlisted entrants and the winner will be notified through Instagram and/or email by the competition representative.
The grand prize winner will receive a
If you have more question, please contact to email@example.com